The responsible party within the meaning of the data protection laws, in particular the EU General Data Protection Regulation (DSGVO), is:
Foundation Atlas Kinder
In cooperation with our hosting providers, we make every effort to protect the databases as well as possible against unauthorized access, loss, misuse or falsification.
We would like to point out that data transmission on the Internet (e.g. communication by e-mail) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
By using this website, you consent to the collection, processing and use of data in accordance with the following description. This website can generally be visited without registration. Data such as pages accessed or names of files accessed, date and time are stored on the server for statistical purposes without this data being directly related to your person. Personal data, in particular name, address or e-mail address are collected as far as possible on a voluntary basis. Without your consent, the data will not be passed on to third parties.
Processing of personal data
Personal data is any information that relates to an identified or identifiable person. A data subject is a person about whom personal data is processed. Processing includes any handling of personal data, regardless of the means and procedures used, in particular the storage, disclosure, acquisition, deletion, storage, modification, destruction and use of personal data.
We process personal data in accordance with Swiss data protection law. Furthermore, to the extent and insofar as the EU GDPR is applicable, we process personal data in accordance with the following legal bases in connection with Art. 6 (1) GDPR:
- Consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. DSGVO) – The data subject has given his or her consent to the processing of personal data relating to him or her for a specific purpose or purposes.
- Performance of a contract and pre-contractual requests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. b. DSGVO) – Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which the data subject is party or for the performance of pre-contractual measures taken at the data subject’s request.
- Legal obligation (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. c. DSGVO) – Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which the controller is subject.
- Protection of vital interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. d. DSGVO) – Processing is necessary to protect the vital interests of the data subject or another natural person.
- Legitimate interests (Art. 6 (1) p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO) – Processing is necessary to protect the legitimate interests of the controller or a third party, unless such interests are overridden by the interests or fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject which require the protection of personal data.
- Application procedure as a pre-contractual or contractual relationship (Art. 9 (2) lit. b DSGVO) – Insofar as special categories of personal data within the meaning of Art. 9 (1) DSGVO (e.g. health data, such as severely disabled status or ethnic origin) are requested from applicants so that the data controller or the data subject can exercise the rights accruing to him or her under labor law and social security and social protection law and fulfill his or her obligations in this regard, their processing is carried out in accordance with Art. 9 (2) lit. b. DSGVO, in case of protection of vital interests of the applicants or other persons according to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. c. DSGVO or for the purposes of preventive health care or occupational medicine, for the assessment of the employee’s ability to work, for medical diagnostics, care or treatment in the health or social sector or for the management of systems and services in the health or social sector pursuant to Art. 9 para. 2 lit. h. DSGVO. In the case of a communication of special categories of data based on voluntary consent, their processing is based on Art. 9 para. 2 lit. a. DSGVO.
We process personal data for the duration required for the respective purpose or purposes. In the case of longer-term retention obligations due to legal and other obligations to which we are subject, we restrict the processing accordingly.
Relevant legal basis
We take appropriate technical and organizational measures to ensure a level of protection appropriate to the risk, in accordance with the legal requirements, taking into account the state of the art, the implementation costs and the nature, scope, circumstances and purposes of the processing, as well as the different probabilities of occurrence and the extent of the threat to the rights and freedoms of natural persons.
The measures include, in particular, safeguarding the confidentiality, integrity and availability of data by controlling physical and electronic access to the data as well as access to, entry into, disclosure of, assurance of availability of and segregation of the data. Furthermore, we have established procedures to ensure the exercise of data subjects’ rights, the deletion of data, and responses to data compromise. Furthermore, we take the protection of personal data into account as early as the development or selection of hardware, software and processes in accordance with the principle of data protection, through technology design and through data protection-friendly default settings.
Transmission of personal data
In the course of our processing of personal data, it may happen that the data is transferred to or disclosed to other bodies, companies, legally independent organizational units or persons. Recipients of this data may include, for example, service providers commissioned with IT tasks or providers of services and content that are integrated into a website. In such cases, we comply with the legal requirements and, in particular, conclude appropriate contracts or agreements that serve to protect your data with the recipients of your data.
Data processing in third countries
If we process data in a third country (i.e., outside the European Union (EU), the European Economic Area (EEA) or the processing takes place in the context of the use of third-party services or the disclosure or transfer of data to other persons, entities or companies, this is only done in accordance with the legal requirements.
Subject to express consent or contractually or legally required transfer, we process the data only in third countries with a recognized level of data protection, contractual obligation by so-called standard protection clauses of the EU Commission, in the presence of certifications or binding internal data protection regulations (Art. 44 to 49 DSGVO, information page of the EU Commission: (Art. 44 bis 49 DSGVO, Informationsseite der EU-Kommission: https://ec.europa.eu/info/law/law-topic/data-protection/international-dimension-data-protection_de).
The following cookie types and functions are distinguished:
- Temporary cookies (also: session cookies): Temporary cookies are deleted at the latest after a user has left an online offer and closed his browser.
- Permanent cookies:: Permanent cookies remain stored even after the browser is closed. For example, the login status can be saved or preferred content can be displayed directly when the user visits a website again. Likewise, the interests of users used for reach measurement or marketing purposes can be stored in such a cookie.
- First-party cookies:: First-party cookies are set by ourselves.
- hird-party cookies (also: third-party cookies):: Third-party cookies are mainly used by advertisers (so-called third parties) to process user information.
- Necessary (also: essential or absolutely necessary) cookies:: Cookies may be absolutely necessary for the operation of a website (e.g. to store logins or other user input or for security reasons).
Storage period: If we do not provide you with explicit information about the storage period of permanent cookies (e.g. in the context of a so-called cookie opt-in), please assume that the storage period can be up to two years.
- Types of data processed: Usage data (e.g. web pages visited, interest in content, access times), meta/communication data (e.g. device information, IP addresses).
- Data subjects: Users (e.g., website visitors, users of online services).
- Legal basis: consent (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. a. DSGVO), legitimate interests (Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f. DSGVO).
Third party services
This website may use Google Maps for embedding maps, Google Invisible reCAPTCHA for protection against bots and spam and YouTube for embedding videos.
These services of the American Google LLC use, among other things, cookies and, as a result, data is transferred to Google in the USA, although we assume that in this context no personal tracking takes place solely through the use of our website.
Google has committed to ensuring adequate data protection in accordance with the US-European and US-Swiss Privacy Shields.
If you send us inquiries via the contact form, the information you provide in the inquiry form, including the contact data you provide there, will be stored by us for the purpose of processing the inquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not pass on this data without your consent.
If you would like to receive the newsletter offered on this website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use this data exclusively for sending the requested information and do not pass it on to third parties.
You can revoke your consent to the storage of the data, the e-mail address and their use for sending the newsletter at any time, for example via the “unsubscribe link” in the newsletter.
For the comment function on this website, in addition to your comment, information on the time of creation of the comment, your e-mail address and, if you do not post anonymously, the username you have chosen will be stored.
Storage of the IP address
Our comment function stores the IP addresses of users who post comments. Since we do not check comments on our site before they are activated, we need this data to be able to take action against the author in the event of legal violations such as insults or propaganda.
Subscribe to comments
As a user of the site, you can subscribe to comments after registering. You will receive a confirmation email to verify that you are the owner of the email address provided. You can unsubscribe from this feature at any time via a link in the info emails.
Use of Google Maps
This website uses the services of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and enables you to use the map function conveniently. By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have called up the corresponding sub-page of our website. This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account through which you are logged in or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly assigned to your account. If you do not want the assignment with your profile at Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for the purposes of advertising, market research and/or demand-oriented design of its website. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide needs-based advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right. For more information on the purpose and scope of data collection and processing by Google, as well as further information on your rights in this regard and settings options for protecting your privacy, please visit: www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Use of Google reCAPTCHA
We use “Google reCAPTCHA” (hereinafter “reCAPTCHA”) on our websites. The provider is Google Ireland Limited, Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, hereinafter “Google”. The purpose of reCAPTCHA is to verify whether data entry on our websites (e.g. in a contact form) is made by a human or by an automated program. For this purpose, reCAPTCHA analyzes the behavior of the website visitor based on various characteristics. This analysis begins automatically as soon as the website visitor enters the website. For the analysis, reCAPTCHA evaluates various information (e.g. IP address, time spent by the website visitor on the website or mouse movements made by the user). The data collected during the analysis is forwarded to Google. The reCAPTCHA analyses run entirely in the background. Website visitors are not made aware that an analysis is taking place.
This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google Ireland Limited. If the data controller on this website is located outside the European Economic Area or Switzerland, then Google Analytics data processing is carried out by Google LLC. Google LLC and Google Ireland Limited are hereinafter referred to as “Google”.
The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user. This website also uses Google Analytics for a cross-device analysis of visitor flows, which is carried out via a user ID. If you have a Google user account, you can deactivate the cross-device analysis of your usage in the settings there under “My data”, “Personal data”.
The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is Art. 6 para. 1 p. 1 lit. f DS-GVO. The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other data from Google. We would like to point out that on this website Google Analytics has been extended by the code “_anonymizeIp();” to ensure anonymized collection of IP addresses. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, which means that they cannot be linked to a specific person. If the data collected about you is related to a person, this is immediately excluded and the personal data is deleted immediately.
Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transferred to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. On behalf of the operator of this website, Google will use this information for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to the website operator.
You can also prevent the use of Google Analytics by clicking on this link: deactivate Google Analytics. An opt-out cookie is then stored on your data carrier, which prevents the processing of personal data by Google Analytics. Please note that if you delete all cookies from your device, these opt-out cookies will also be deleted, i.e. you will have to set the opt-out cookies again if you wish to continue to prevent this form of data collection. Opt-out cookies are set per browser and per computer/terminal and must therefore be activated separately for each browser, computer or other terminal.
This website uses so-called web fonts provided by Google for the uniform display of fonts. When you call up a page, your browser loads the required web fonts into its browser cache in order to display texts and fonts correctly. If your browser does not support web fonts, a standard font is used by your computer.
Google Tag Manager
Google Tag Manager is a solution with which we can manage so-called website tags via an interface and thus, for example, integrate Google Analytics and other Google marketing services into our online offering. The Tag Manager itself, which implements the tags, does not process any personal data of the users. With regard to the processing of users’ personal data, please refer to the following information on Google services. Usage Policy: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/use-policy.html.
Use of WPML
Use of Flockler for Social Media Wall.
We use Flockler, a social media aggregator tool, to curate social media feeds and present social media content that we believe is relevant and inspiring to you. Flockler does not store any information about your visit. However, depending on the platform, social media services may store information about you if you choose to interact with the content (e.g., play a video or visit our social media profile page).
External payment service providers
This website uses external payment service providers through whose platforms users and we can make payment transactions. For example via
- PostFinance (https://www.postfinance.ch/de/detail/rechtliches-barrierefreiheit.html)
- Visa (https://www.visa.de/nutzungsbedingungen/visa-privacy-center.html)
- Mastercard (https://www.mastercard.ch/de-ch/datenschutz.html)
- American Express (https://www.americanexpress.com/de/legal/online-datenschutzerklarung.html)
- Paypal (https://www.paypal.com/de/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full)
- Bexio AG (https://www.bexio.com/de-CH/datenschutz)
- Payrexx AG (https://www.payrexx.ch/site/assets/files/2592/datenschutzerklaerung.pdf)
- Apple Pay (https://support.apple.com/de-ch/ht203027)
- Stripe (https://stripe.com/ch/privacy)
- Klarna (https://www.klarna.com/de/datenschutz/)
- Skrill (https://www.skrill.com/de/fusszeile/datenschutzrichtlinie/)
- Giropay (https://www.giropay.de/rechtliches/datenschutzerklaerung) etc.
In the context of the performance of contracts, we use the payment service providers on the basis of the Swiss Data Protection Ordinance and, where necessary, Art. 6 para. 1 lit. b. EU-DSGVO. Furthermore, we use external payment service providers on the basis of our legitimate interests pursuant to the Swiss Data Protection Ordinance as well as and to the extent necessary pursuant to Art. 6 para. 1 lit. f. EU-DSGVO in order to offer our users effective and secure payment options.
The data processed by the payment service providers includes inventory data, such as the name and address, bank data, such as account numbers or credit card numbers, passwords, TANs and checksums, as well as the contract, totals and recipient-related information, among others. The information is required in order to carry out the transactions. However, the data entered is only processed by the payment service providers and stored with them. We as the operator do not receive any information about (bank) account or credit card, but only information to confirm (accept) or reject the payment. Under certain circumstances, the data is transmitted by the payment service providers to credit agencies. The purpose of this transmission is to check identity and creditworthiness. In this regard, we refer to the terms and conditions and data protection information of the payment service providers.
On this website, functions of the service “YouTube” are integrated. “YouTube” is owned by Google Ireland Limited, a company incorporated and operated under the laws of Ireland, with its registered office at Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, which operates the services in the European Economic Area and Switzerland.
The copyrights and all other rights to content, images, photos or other files on the website, belong exclusively to the operator of this website or the specifically named rights holders. For the reproduction of any files, the written consent of the copyright holder must be obtained in advance.
Anyone who commits a copyright infringement without the consent of the respective copyright holder may be liable to prosecution and possibly to damages.
All information on our website has been carefully checked. We make every effort to ensure that the information we provide is up-to-date, correct and complete. Nevertheless, the occurrence of errors cannot be completely ruled out, which means that we cannot guarantee the completeness, correctness and up-to-dateness of information, including journalistic and editorial information. Liability claims regarding damage caused by the use of any information provided, including any kind of information which is incomplete or incorrect, will therefore be rejected.
The publisher may change or delete texts at his own discretion and without notice and is not obliged to update the contents of this website. The use of or access to this website is at the visitor’s own risk. The publisher, its clients or partners are not responsible for damages, such as direct, indirect, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, allegedly caused by the visit of this website and consequently assume no liability for such damages.
The publisher also accepts no responsibility or liability for the content and availability of third-party websites that can be accessed via external links on this website. The operators of the linked sites are solely responsible for their content. The publisher thus expressly distances itself from all third-party content that may be relevant under criminal or liability law or that may offend common decency.
Questions to the data protection officer
If you have any questions regarding data protection, please send us an E-Mail.